Lupita Figurine Cotton Candy Seller Ceramic Mexican Folk Art Doll Plum Skirt
- "Lupita" Cotton Candy Seller Mexican Ceramic Figurine with a Plum color Skirt.
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall and 6 1/4" x 5" at the base.
- She is 4" shoulder to shoulder.
- Cotton candy Pole- 11"
- The Apron has beautiful colorful apples and a checker tablecloth & is signed by the artist.
- This ceramic figurineis made by a family in Tonala, Mexico.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine and is painted by hand.
Najaco are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another..