Lupita NAJACO Ceramic Figurine Mexican folk Art Lily Bag Lilac Skirt
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll Lily Sack, Lilac Skirt
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall.
- She is 4" (shoulder to shoulder)
- It is 6-1/2" across.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- This doll is a female carrying a bag of lilies over her back.
- Her lovely skirt is a lovely lilac color with a beautiful hand painting of two lilies.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine and is painted by hand.
- Najaco dolls were began in Tonalá, Jalisco in 1992, at the beginning, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people's daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is 100% hand painted by Mexican artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually 90% handmade & 100% painted and will have slight variations one to another.