Lupita Doll Gorditas Maker Rust Skirt Hat Ceramic NAJACO Mexican
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll Gorditas Maker with Rust colored Skirt and Hat
- Tall- 11 1/2"
- Wide- 9 x 7" (at the base).
- She is 4" (Shoulder to shoulder).
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- The doll/figurine is standing, ready to make Gorditas.
- The skirt is painted a beautiful Rust color along with a hand painted woman making tortillas.
- She has hair in a Pony Tail with a Bow and a Hat.
- The Lupita is painted by Mexican artisans, each detail is hand painted and each doll is initialed or signed by the artisan.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita.
- Najaco dolls were created in Tonalá, Jalisco in 1992. In the beginning, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people's daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- The figurines show typical women or men doing their chores from the past and even now.
- This figurine is full of colorful details.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations