Lupita Doll Ceramic Sweet Bread Basket Espanola Mexican Turquoise
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll with an Espanola Style Dress & Basket of Sweet Bread with a Turquoise Skirt.
- The figurine is 11-1/4" tall.
- She is 4" (shoulder to shoulder)
- It is 7" across.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- This doll is a female carrying a woven ceramic basket of Sweet Bread.
- The Artisan has painted a lovely Chocolate or Coffee Pot with Sweetbread on a Pastel Skirt
- The Lupita has a Wrapped Braid and flowers in her hair.
- Lupita or Lupito is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita/Lupito was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine and is painted by hand.
- Najaco dolls are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people's daily chores Each doll is a model of Mexican woman's beauty.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.