Lupita Ceramic Figurine /Doll Mexican Folk Art Vegetable Basket Red #2
- Lupita Figurine
- Tall- 11 1/2"
- Base- 6 1/2" x 5 1/4"
- Shoulder to Shoulder- 4 "
- The Lupita is holding a basket of vegetables.
- She is wearing a beautiful red skirt with veggies painted on the apron.
- She has her hair in a Pony Tail, with Flowers.
- This ceramic doll is made by a family in Tonala, Mexico.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine and each is hand painted by Mexican artisans.
- Najaco figurines are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. in 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican peoples daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.