Lupita Ceramic Figurine Chair, Calla Lilies Basket Mexican Folk Art Red
- "Lupita" Doll with Basket of Calla Lilies, Red skirt
- Tall- 9 1/4"
- Base- 5 1/4" x 5"
- Wide- 4" (shoulder to shoulder)
- This figurine has a lovely Red color skirt & a Basket of Fresh Calla Lilies.
- She is sitting on a ceramic chair.
- The artisan has painted Calla Lilies on her skirt.
- This ceramic doll is made by a family in Tonala, Mexico.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine.
- Najaco dolls are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.