Lupita Ceramic Doll Basket Lilies Our Lady of Guadalupe Mexican Lime Green #2
- "Lupita" Figurine with Basket of Lilies and "Our Lady of Guadalupe" Patron Saint of Mexico, Lime Green Skirt
- The figurine is 11 1/4" tall
- Shoulder to shoulder- 4"
- 6 1/4" wide at the base.
- She has her hair in two Pony Tails with Flowers.
- The skirt has a beautiful Lime green skirt with a gorgeous Our Virgin of Guadalupe painted on it.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly creates each figurine and is painted by hand.Najaco figurines are created in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted and signed or initialed by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.