Lithograph "Xoloitzcuintle" Dog Mexican Fine Art Signed Collectible Decor
- The Xoloitzcuintle, or Xolo, also known as the Mexican hairless dog, is one of several breeds of hairless dog.
- Measurement of lithograph
- Height- 15"
- Wide- 15"
- 9- 18 2nd edition!
- Diego Espinosa is a young artist whose work has been shown in galleries, museums and collectors homes.
- He has had exhibitions in Mexico, Italy and other European nations.
- He studied art and graduated from the "Facutar Popular de Bellas Arte, University of Michoacan.
- Diego is one of the artists, along several artists, who work together in their shop called "Axuni", where they share rent and exciting ideas.
- The name "Axuni" is a "Deer" in the native Language of Purhepecha.
- The Purépecha or Tarascans are a group of indigenous people centered in the northwestern region of Michoacán, Mexico, mainly in the area of the cities of Cherán and Pátzcuaro.
- The lithograph will be gorgeous in any home, office or as a special gift.