Lg Wood Hanging Heart/Milagros Handmade/Painted Mexican Folk Art Collectible Sun
- Large Wood Heart with many Milagros.
- Height- 7"PochtecaLength- 13 1/2"
- Thick- 2"
- Jose Antonio Mejia Ornelas works along with his sons and daughters in a small work shop. Seeing them work in their shop is an amazing experience.
- Every piece of folk art is hand carved then hand painted. Each heart is covered with different kinds of Milagros, made of pot metal and hammered onto the wood.
- This heart has a sun surrounded by Milagros/charms in the middle of the heart.
- Milagro means “miracle,” and the tiny religious charms are typically used to offer thanks or to request spiritual help for a specific problem.
- The shop is located along a road leaving Patzcuaro, Mexico.
- The heart can be inside or outside in your patio/garden.
- The heart does not have a hook on the back.
- This beautiful heart will be amazing in your home, office or a wonderful gift for someone special.