Lg Ceramic Jar Pottery Mexican Folk Art Raku Style 2 Pieces Mercedes Molino Pacheco
- Raku Style Pottery
Height with base- 15 3/4"
- Width/Diameter- 11 1/2"
- Opening- 4"
- This beautiful was made by Mercedes Molino Pacheco from Charapan, Michoacan, Mexico.
- The jug has of two pieces, one holding the jug and the other the separate base.
- The decorative jug has been hand made in a raku style.
- Similar to Raku style, when pots are taken from the kiln while they are still glowing red hot, they are then placed in a material that would be able to catch fire, such as sawdust or newspaper easily. ... Raku differs to normal firing where the piece is removed from kiln after it's cooled down slowly.
- We will make sure that the jug is extremely well packed and insured.