Huge 3 Footed Ceramic Vessel Mexico Fine Folk Art Master Jose Luis Cortez 3 Moon
- Wonderful Huge Round tripod Ceramic Vessel
- Wide/diameter- 17"
- Height- 8"
- Opening- 2 1/4"
- This amazing decorative was made in Tonala, Mexico by Master Ceramist Luis Cortez.
- Luis was one of 5 of Salvador Vazquez' original apprentices, he was trained in the classic Barro Bruñido technique.
- Luis' work often features elements of dimension that seem to bring his pieces to life.
- Each piece is painstakingly burnished by hand prior to the final firing.
- Luis was presented with the “Ángel Carranza Award" at the "2013 Premio Nacional de la Ceramica" in Tlaquepaque by Presidente Enrique Peña Nieto.
- His fine art is exhibited in museums, fine galleries, and collectors homes.
- This vessel is on three feet (tripod). Luis has hand painted 3 beautiful moons. He also hand painted other gorgeous designs to complete this amazing vessel. The background is a Mayan blue color, along with flowers and green leaves.
- The rim of the vessel is painted a lovely green color with designs.
- What a wonderful addition for your home, office or as a gift for someone special.
- We will pack your vessel with extreme care and will it insure the piece.