Hand Made/Painted Catrina Collectible Mexican Folk Art Décor Day of the Dead XL
- Mexican Ceramic Catrina.
- Height- 18 1/2"
- Wide- 6 3/4" (Measured on bottom).
- Wide- 4" (Measured elbow to elbow).
- Deep- 5 3/4" (measured at bottom).
- This extra large amazing Catina was made by the award-winning craftsman Ubaldo Macías and his family of Tonalá, Mexico.
- Ubalso's Catrinas' are found in museums, fine art galleries and private collectors homes.
- This Catrina is holding a ceramic basket on her arms.
- The Catrina's body is filled with beautiful yellow flowers and a red and violet Sacred heart.
- The colors are amazing along with all the wonderful details.
- This is a unique and one of a kind a wonderful piece of Mexican folk art.
- Gorgeous for your home, as a gift for someone special or in an office.
- We will make sure that your Catrina is extremely well packed and is insured.