Hand Crafted "Saint Benito" Necklace Mexican Art Jewelry Custom Made
- Artist designed, original handcrafted contemporary art jewelry.
- Measurements of Necklace
- Length- 17 1/4" (measurement of cord)
- Measurements of Body of necklace
- Height- 3"
- Width- 2"
- This amazing necklace is made by two sisters in Mexico.
- They take about two weeks to make these one of a kind necklaces.
- This necklace shows the Saint Benito, He is a patron saint of Europe. Benedict founded twelve communities for monks at Subiaco, Lazio, Italy (about 40 miles (64 km) to the east of Rome), before moving to Monte Cassino in the mountains of southern Italy. ... For this reason, Benedict is often called the founder of Western Christian monasticism.
- He is the protector from evil.
- Each necklace is made of embroidered yarn, beads, flowers, a tassel and leather.
- It is indeed an amazing piece of art.
- This gorgeous necklace can be worn for a formal event or with jeans.