Fiber Fan Mexico Folk Art Hand Made Becal Campeche Hand Held Round Handle 2 Tone
- Gorgeous Mexican Fan.
- Height- 10 1/4".
- Wide- 14 1/2" (measured from fiber tip to tip).
- Diameter Wood handle- 4 1/2".
- Becal is a small village in Campeche, which is a village that makes these gorgeous fans.
- All the weaving has to be done in underground caves, since they provide the perfect humidity for the flexibility of the fibers.
- This 100% bio-degradable and eco-friendly fan is handmade by skilled Mexican artisans using JipiJapa fiber. G'noo Xombe Nisin is what it's called in the mother tongue, Mazatec.
- This lovely fan is has two tones of color.
- All pieces are hand-made using local raw materials, please take into consideration that there might be slight changes in the color of the wood or fiber. Every piece is unique!
- What a lovely piece of Mexican folk art to have. You can use it as a display piece or as a wonderful gift for someone special.