Cotton Candy Seller Lupita Najaco Ceramic Figurine Mexican Folk Art Sky Blue
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll, Cotton Candy, Sky Blue Blue Skirt
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall
- 6" wide (at the base).
- She is 4" (Shoulder to shoulder).
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- This lovely Lupita is a cotton candy seller.
- Her skirt is painted a beautiful Sky Blue color.
- The artisan has hand painted the apron a kiosk along with other beautiful details.
- This doll has her hair in two long braids with flowers and bows.
- The Lupita is hand painted by Mexican artisans, each detail is hand painted and each doll is initialed or signed by the artisan.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- Najaco dolls are manufactured in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.