Sm Wood Hanging Heart/Milagros Handmade/Painted Mexico Decor Folk Art Silver
- Gorgeous Bronze Milagro Wood Hanging Heart with a Milagro.
- The heart is 3 3/4" tall.
- It is 2 1/2" wide.
- It is 1 1/4" thick.
- This wonderful heart is made in Tocuaro, Mexico.
- Each wood heart is hand cut and hand painted by Mexican artisans.
- The milagro or religious folk charm is hammered into the heart.
- You can see a beautiful Sacred Heart milagro in the middle.
- This wood heart is colored green with a Sacred Heart in the middle.
- The heart also has flowers and orange swirls hand painted on it.
- Milagros are traditionally used for healing purposes and as offerings in Mexico, the southern US and other parts of Latin America. They are frequently attached to altars, shrines, and sacred objects found in places of worship, and they are often purchased in churches and cathedrals, or from street vendors.
- Milagros come in a variety of shapes and dimensions and are fabricated from many different materials. For example, they might be nearly flat or fully three-dimensional; and they can be constructed from gold, silver, tin, lead, wood, bone, or wax. In Spanish, the word milagro/charms literally means miracle or surprise.
- Wonderful gift for your self or for someone special.