Copy of Ceramic/Pottery Fruit Pot/Bowl Feet Mexican Folk Art Edwardo Martinez Wht Monkey
- Gorgeous Fruit Bowl
- Diameter/Wide- 9"
- Tall- 4 1/4"
- Opening- 6"
- Wonderful fruit bowl was made by Master Potter Edwardo Martinez
- Eduardo is considered one of the greatest artisans of the district of Zinapecuaro.
- Most of his life has been devoted to pottery, particularly to the production of burnished clay pieces.
- His most well-known pieces are the calabacitas (little pumpkins), important items of the east region of Michoacan. The highlight of his work is how he mixes colors to create these beautiful works of art.
- Martinez has won several awards in the Masters section at Uruapan and throughout Mexico.
- His ceramics are sold in collectors homes, galleries and boutiques in Mexico, United States and in Europe.
- Beautiful designs add to this wonderful fruit bowl. It has 3 feet which holds the bowl up.
- Inside, you will see a hand colored, incised Pre- Hispanic white spotted monkey
Outside, there is a band of blue and white designs, also incised. It is lead-free.
- You can use it for other ways... for jewelry, flowers or just a beautiful decorative piece.
- This fruit bowl has been hand made, incised, hand burnished and hand painted.
- We will make sure your bowl is extremely well packed and insured.