Ceramic Vase Mexican Fine Folk Art Jose Luis Cortez Collectable 2 Leaping Fish
- Wonderful Ceramic Vase Vessel
- Height- 12 1/2"
- Wide/Diameter- 10"
- Opening- 3"
- This amazing decorative vase was made in Tonala, Mexico by Master Ceramist Luis Cortez.
- Luis was one of 5 of Salvador Vazquez' original apprentices, he was trained in the classic Barro Bruñido technique.
- Luis's work often features elements of dimension that seem to bring his pieces to life.
- Each piece is painstakingly burnished by hand prior to the final firing.
- Luis was presented with the “Ángel Carranza Award" at the "2013 Premio Nacional de la Ceramica" in Tlaquepaque by Presidente Enrique Peña Nieto.
- His fine folk art is exhibited in museums, fine galleries, and collectors homes.
- Luis has painted the back ground a matt blue. He has hand painted two gorgeous three dimensional fish head leaping out of the vase.
- The fish itself winds around the vase. Please see all photos.
- This vase is a quality museum piece of art.
- What a wonderful addition for your home, office or as a gift for someone special.
- We will make sure your vase is extremely well packed and insured.