Ceramic RAised Platter Potter Angelica Morales Mexico Folk Art Home Fish/Moon
- Raised Platter/Dish Moon and Fish.
- Height-- 13"
- Wide- 16"
- Height- 2"
- Angelica Morales is an award winning potter who sells her pottery in Mexico, the United States and Europe.
- Angelica is a dynamic force in Mexico's pottery scene. Her works have earned her awards in many, many competitions.
- She is from the state of Michoacán, Mexico.
- Angelica has been working at her craft for over 20 years and is the fourth generation of her family to continue making black, beige and white pottery.
- Her pieces are rustic, which is typical of the area in of Tzintzuntan.
- This piece shows a lovely moon surrounded with many fish . Angelica has also added petatillo (cross hatch) designs on the platter.
- Angelica makes all her pieces in her home kiln and signs all her pieces. Her pieces are rustic and yet so beautiful.
- Please note the the intricate details on the plate. Angelica patiently paints every line and objects seen on her works.
- What a wonderful addition to any home, for a collector of Mexican art or as wonderful gift.
- We will make sure your platter is extremely well packed and insured.