Ceramic/Pottery Small Turkey Salt Cellar/Holder w Spoon Mexico Folk Art Oaxaca
- Whimsical Small Ceramic Turkey Salt Holder
- Tall- 2 1/2"
- Wide- 3 1/2"
- Award winning Manuela Villanueva Vázquez lives in the Pueblo of Santa María Atzompa, Oaxaca.
- She continues the tradition innovated by her late husband, Joel Velasco, of filigree style decoration of ceramic miniatures. Miniatures include tiny hands with nativity scenes, cups, tiny turkeys, chickens, armadillos and round decorations etc.
- This very adorable turkey has a little turkey shape spoon.
- The turkey is lead free and should be washed by hand.
- Manuela takes weeks or months to make the these tiny hands, churches and other pieces of art depending how big or small it is.
- Wonderful for your home or as a gift for someone special. We will make sure it is extremely well packed.