Ceramic/Pottery Small Chicken Salt Cellar/Holder w Spoon Mexico Folk Art Oaxaca
- Whimsical Small Ceramic Chicken Salt Holder
- Tall- 3 1/4"
- Wide- 2 1/2"
- Length- 3 1/2"
- Award winning Manuela Villanueva Vázquez lives in the Pueblo of Santa María Atzompa, Oaxaca.
- She continues the tradition innovated by her late husband, Joel Velasco, of filigree style decoration of ceramic miniatures. Miniatures include tiny hands with nativity scenes, cups, tiny turkeys, chickens, armadillos and round decorations etc.
- This very adorable chicken has a little chick shape spoon.
- The chicken is lead free and should be washed by hand.
- Manuela takes weeks or months to make the these tiny churches and other pieces of art depending how big or small it is.
- Since these chickens are handmade, there might slight differences.
- Wonderful for your home or as a gift for someone special. We will make sure it is extremely well packed.
- There might be slight differences in each turkey due to the fact that they are handmade.