Ceramic/Pottery Skull Mexican Folk Art Hand Formed Decor Head Cap of Flowers
- Gorgeous Skull with a cap of flowers.
- Tall- 5 3/4"
- Wide- 5 1/2"
- Length- 7 3/4"
- These incredible skulls are made by Alicia Leticia García Blanco, Teodora's younger daughter. Her son Fernando Félix, born 1988 in Santa María Atzompa, is the son of Alicia Leticia and the grandson of Teodora.
- He began creating in clay when he was five, learning from his mother and has specialized in piece related to Day of the Dead.
- Alicia and Fernandez are both artists with many awards under their belts. Their ceramics are found in galleries, acknowledgements in books, private collectors homes and museums.
- Both Alicia and her son work together to create gorgeous pieces of art. Each skull takes more than a week to make. This beautiful skull has a cap of ceramic flowers. The details are amazing. The skull's eyes are surrounded by a flower. Each flower and leaves are hand made by either Alicia or Fernando. Then they add stems attached to wires.
- The skulls are not signed.
- This amazing skull will be incredible for any collector of fine Mexican art, for your home or as a special gift for someone special.
- We will make sure that your skull is extremely well packed and insured.