Ceramic/Pottery Skull Mexican Folk Art Hand Formed Collectible Décor Flowers #1
- Gorgeous Skull with flower Crown
- Tall- 6 1/4"
- Wide- 6"
- Length- 7"
- These incredible skulls are made by Alicia Leticia García Blanco, Teodora's younger daughter. Her son Fernando Félix, born 1988 in Santa María Atzompa, is the son of Alicia Leticia and the grandson of Teodora.
- He began creating in clay when he was five, learning from his mother and has specialized in piece related to Day of the Dead.
- Alicia and Fernandez are both artists with many awards under their belts. Their ceramics are found in galleries, photos in books, private collectors homes and museums.
- Both Alicia and her son work together to create gorgeous pieces of art. Each skull takes more than a week to make. The skull's face is incised, while the eyes have flower petals as eye lashes. Each flower and leaves are hand made by either Alicia or Fernando. Then they add stems attached to wires.
- The skulls are not signed.
- This amazing skull will be incredible for any collector of fine Mexican art, for your home or as a special gift for someone special.
- We will make sure that your skull is extremely well packed and insured.