Ceramic/Pottery Round Vase Mexican Folk Art Hernandez Solis Decor Hibiscus/Dots
- Beautiful Fine Quality Mexican Collectible Round Vase.
- Wide/Diameter- 6"
- Tall- 5 3/4"
- Opening- 1 3/4"
- The vase was made by Fernando Solis.
- The vase was made at the workshop of internationally known ceramicists "Familia Solis- Hernandez".
- The Family Hernandez Solis have created pieces of ceramic art since 1850.
- Fernando has created wonderful designs throughout the piece.
- It has lovely cream color hibiscuses around the vase.
- There are light orange color dots on top of the vase.
- The back ground is a lovely brown color.
- This gorgeous vase was completely hand painted and hand polished with a stone by Fernando.
- This is a negative painted style of ceramic.
- This gorgeous piece of pottery will be awesome in any home, office or as a gift for someone special.
- We will make sure your vase is extremely well packed and insured.