Ceramic Orange Vase Mexican Fine Folk Art Incised Taller Solis/Fernando Solis
- Beautiful Museum Quality Mexican Collectible Vase/Vessel
- Tall- 7"
- Wide/Diameter- 11 1/2"
- Opening - 5" x 8 1/2"
- The vase was made Fernando Solis.
- The vase/vessel was made at the workshop of internationally known ceramicists family Solis- Hernandez, whose ceramics have been made since 1850.
- This gorgeous vase was hand polished with a stone by Fernando.
- The vase has a gorgeous blue line on top of the vase.
- The vase has been painted in a negative style.
- Gorgeous orange butterflies, circles and other lovely designs make this vase a gorgeous addition to any home, office or as a gift for someone special.
We will make sure your vase is extremely well packed and insured.