Ceramic Metate/Grinding Stone Mexican Folk Art Ramon Hernandez Almanza
Gorgeous Metate/Grinding Stone
- Wide- 6 3/4"
- Tall- 5"
- Length-9 1/2"
- This wonderful metate was made by Ramon Hernandez Almanza.
- This amazing piece of art was made in the taller/workshop of the Hernandez Almanza family.
- The family has been making gorgeous ceramics since 1850.
- Ramon has won several awards in the Masters section at Uruapan, Mexico.
- His ceramics are sold in collectors homes in Mexico, United States and in Europe.
- Beautiful colorful 2 parrots and other designs add to this wonderful metate.
- This metate/grinding stone has been hand made, hand burnished and hand painted.
- There is no stone or "mano" with this metate.
- Wonderful addition to any home, office or as a special gift.