- Height- 13 1/4"
- Width- 6"
- Deep/Thick- 2 1/4"
- This stunning hanging mask was made Award Winning Ceramist Jose Ayala Sotelo.
- Jose was invited to attend the "El Premio Nacional De la Ceramica or "The National Ceramic Awards" in Tlaquepacque".
- In 2019, Jose was awarded 1st place in National Contest in Ceramic Sculptures.
- Award winning ceramist Jose Ayala Sotelo is from Ixtapan de la Sal, State of Mexico.
- His parents come from humble beginning, while his parents worked, they would give his brothers and Jose small pieces of clay to play with.
- While attending the university, he studied ceramics and other arts.
- His pieces are a mix of traditional and modern art.
- Jose painted this piece of art with bright grays, white and black colors.
- The white horns are painted on the mask along with other great details.
- The colors are bright and fresh.
- There is a hook to hang it on the wall.
- His sculptures and masks are on display in museums, fine art galleries and in collectors homes.
- What an amazing addition for any collector of fine art or for anyone who loves art.
- We will ship the mask/sculpture extremely carefully and insure it.
Ceramic Mask Mexican Fine Art Master Potter Jose Ayala Sotelo White Horns