Ceramic Large Hummingbird Bowl Mexican Ceramic Art Guadalupe Rios
- Master Guadalupe Rios, Large Bowl with Hummingbirds.
- Width/Diameter- 12 1/4"
- Height- 2 1/4"
- The museum quality bowl has a blue and white background. Maria Guadalupe has painted Pre-Columbian colorful hummingbirds on the bowl.
- There are some brown spots on the edge of the bowl (They are not chips). These are sometimes made while in the kiln.
- The bowl was made by Master Ceramist Maria Guadalupe Rios, who lives in Tzintzuntzan, Mexico.
- Maria Guadalupe has been creating her magnificent works of art for 32 years.
- Her mentor was Master Ceramist Manuel Morales.
- Maria Guadalupe has been recognized by Colección Banamex, which for 20 years has recognized the artistic and aesthetic value of high quality artisan work; to preserve the expertise and knowledge of its creators, so that their profession lasts and can be passed on to new generations.
- Maria's ceramics are found in museums, galleries and private collectors homes in Mexico and different parts of the world.
- We are pleased to bring the best of Guadalupe's Mexican museum quality ceramics for you to enjoy and treasure.
- We will make sure your vase is extremely well packed and is insured.