Ceramic/Clay Filigree Heart Necklace Uni Sex Mexican Folk Art Oaxaca Velasco
- Pure Clay Necklace Collectible
- Length- 17"
- Cross- 1 3/4" x 1 1/2"
- This lovely necklace was made in the town of Santa María Atzompa, Oaxaca, Mexico.
- The Velasco Villanueva family (Doña Manuela and her children, Joel, Rocio, Jose, Lorena, Violeta, Beatriz, and Alicia) design and create beautiful clay filigree jewelry, vessels, and sculptures by dramatically combining buff and red earthenware clays.
- This wonderful necklace has a filigree puffy heart, clay beads and sterling silver clasp. You can change the wiring of the necklace to any media you like.
- Each handmade piece is unique.
- Please note the incredible details on the necklace.