Candle Holder/Candelabra Ceramic Day of the Dead Mexican Folk Art Handmade Man #1
- Ceramic Man Skeleton "Dia De Los Muertos".
Tall- 11 3/4"
- Wide- 4"
- Diameter- 3 1/2" (measured at base)
- This exceptional collectible folk art piece was made in Mexico by Moises Rodriguez B.
- His work shop is located in Tonala, Mexico.
- As one 5 of Salvador Vasquez' apprentices, Moises learned the technique of Barro Bruñido from one of the “Great Masters”.
- He continues to combine his work with ceramic and wood.
- He has become very interested in preserving some of Tonalás figurative work from the early 1920s and often uses depictions of some of these wonderfully naïve characters and village scenes in his work.
- The gorgeous colorful ceramic candle holder is of a skeleton man "Day of the Dead" or "Day of the Dead" which has been hand painted and hand formed by Moises.
- The candle holder is beautifully hand painted with greens, pinks, yellows, blues and other many other bright colors.
- Moises then added glitter on the parts of the the man's outfit.
- There are flowers, birds and leaves made of clay extended from the skeleton.
- What a wonderful gift for yourself, as a gift for someone special or for your office.
- We will make sure it is extremely well packed and insured.