Antique Tall Glass Bottle Our Lady of Guadalupe Mexican Folk Art Holy Water Turq
- Gorgeous Tall Vintage/Antique Glass Bottle
- Tall- 12 3/4"
- Wide- 3"
- Deep- 4 1/2" (including handle)
- Wonderful tall bottle Our Lady of Guadalupe shape vase was made by Mexican glass blowers.
- The glass bottles apparently had a fairly narrow lifespan, as the majority of these bottles date between about 1845 and the mid-1860s, though they can be as early as 1830s and possibly as late as about 1870.
- These bottles were used to carry holy water from the churches to people's home.
- It does have a chip on the the robe of the Madonna bottle, probably can be sanded down.
- The color of the bottle is a gorgeous turquoise color.
- Either way, what a wonderful addition to your home as a decorative piece of vintage/antique art.
- We will make sure that the bottle is extremely well packed.