Vintage Ceramic Mexican Dolls (set of 2)1940's Original Dresses
$ 49.99 $ 59.99
- These wonderful vintage Mexican Dolls were all hand made.
- Both dolls are about 9" tall.
- They are about 3" wide at the hips.
- The heads are about 2 1/2" wide and 2" wide.
- Both dolls are made of ceramic.
- The features have been hand painted.
- The hair is made of black silk yarn. Both are wearing colorful shawls.
- The dolls have all their original clothing and were handmade.
- The skirts are made of satin and the under garments are cotton backing.
- One of the skirts says little love, while the other says Guadalajara Pues (Well).
- There is a fine crack on one of the dolls legs.
- Overall, this doll is in very good shape considering it's age. Please see all photos.
- This will be a great addition to any doll collector.