Alebrije "The Monkey" Jacobo & Maria Angeles Museum piece
- Jacobo Angeles and Maria Angeles created this stunning Monkey, carved from a single piece of Copal wood. the Monkey is painted with Zapotec symbols across it: home, butterfly, fish, people and bells.
- The monkey is wearing a removable mask with gold around the eyes and is painted with natural pigments. It comes with the copal branch to hang the monkey.
- Jacobo & Maria Angeles are world renown Master creators of Alebrijes. Their work can be found in museums and collections around the world.
- Includes a signed Certificate of Authenticity
- Height: 17-3/4"
- Length: 9"
- Width: 7-1/2"
- Alebrijes are brightly colored Mexican folk art sculptures of fantastical creatures. Click here for more information