3 Footed Ceramic Vessel Mexico Fine Folk Art Master Jose Luis Cortez Green Fish
- Wonderful Round tripod Ceramic Vessel
- Height- 3 1/2"
- Wide/diameter- 7 1/2"
- This amazing decorative was made in Tonala, Mexico by Master Ceramist Luis Cortez.
- Luis was one of 5 of Salvador Vazquez' original apprentices, he was trained in the classic Barro Bruñido technique.
- Luis' work often features elements of dimension that seem to bring his pieces to life.
- Each piece is painstakingly burnished by hand prior to the final firing.
- Luis was presented with the “Ángel Carranza Award" at the "2013 Premio Nacional de la Ceramica" in Tlaquepaque by Presidente Enrique Peña Nieto.
- His fine folk art is exhibited in museums, fine galleries, and collectors homes.
- This vessel is on three feet (tripod), Luis has painted two beautiful green fish with bluesish gray raised head. He also added other gorgeous designs to complete this amazing vessel.
- What a wonderful addition for your home, office or as a gift for someone special.