X-Large Rustic Wood Virgen de La Salud/Madonna Hand Painted/Carved Mexico
- Gorgeous Rustic Madonna "Virgen de La Salud"
- Tall- 22"
- Wide- 15"
- Base- 9" x 5"
- On the 8th of December, the town of Patzcuaro, Mexico, the town has a lovely possession celebrating "La Virgen de la Salud" or "The Virgin of Health".
- Salvador Vargas Molina and his workshop is a family run operation. Their work takes weeks or months to make the Virgin/Madonna depending how big or small it is.
- The temperate and tropical forests of the state provides of the state’s main economic resources, mostly managed by indigenous and mestizo groups providing both material and fuel.
- The wood used by workshops in many small communities translate into one of the main sources of employment in the state. Individual artisans create each piece from selecting the wood to polishing the final product.
- The artisan has hand crafted the wood Madonna with beautiful hand painted designs.
- The Virgin has a beautiful face. The carvings on her gown are detailed and gorgeous .
- Wonderful for your home, office or as a gift for someone special.