Wood Hanging Heart/Milagros Handmade/Painted Mexico Collectible Folk Art Saint
- Large Wood Heart with many milagros.
- Height- 7"
- Length- 13 3/4"
- Thick- 1 1/4"
- Jose Antonio Mejia Ornelas works along with his sons and daughters in a small work shop. Seeing them work in their shop is an amazing experience.
- Every piece of folk art is hand carved then hand painted. Each heart is covered with different kinds of milagros, made of pot metal and hammered onto the wood.
- This heart has a saint milagro/charm in the middle of the heart.
- Milagro means “miracle,” and the tiny religious charms are typically used to offer thanks or to request spiritual help for a specific problem.
- The shop is located along a road leaving Patzcuaro, Mexico.
- The heart can be inside or outside in your patio/garden.
- The heart has a hook in the back.
- This beautiful heart will be amazing in your home, office or a wonderful gift for someone special.