Sm Wood Hanging Heart/Milagros Handmade/Painted Mexico Decor Folk Art Silver
- Gorgeous Bronze Milagro Wood Hanging Heart with a Milagro.
- The heart is 3 3/4" tall.
- It is 2 1/2" wide.
- It is 1 1/4" thick.
- This wonderful heart is made in Tocuaro, Mexico.
- Each wood heart is hand cut and hand painted by Mexican artisans.
- The milagro or religious folk charm is hammered into the heart.
- You can see a beautiful Sacred Heart milagro in the middle.
- This wood heart is colored silver with yellow flowers and red/green swirls.
- Milagros are traditionally used for healing purposes and as offerings in Mexico, the southern US and other parts of Latin America.
- They are frequently attached to altars, shrines, and sacred objects found in places of worship, and they are often purchased in churches and cathedrals, or from street vendors.
- Milagros come in a variety of shapes and dimensions and are fabricated from many different materials. For example, they might be nearly flat or fully three-dimensional; and they can be constructed from gold, silver, tin, lead, wood, bone, or wax. In Spanish, the word milagro/charms literally means miracle or surprise.
- Wonderful gift for your self or for someone special.