Med Wood Hanging Cross/Milagros Mexican Folk Art Hand Made/Painted Religious Red
- Hand Made Cross from Mexico
- Height- 9 1/2"
- Wide- 7 1/4"
- Thick- 3/4"
- This colorful wood Cross from Pasquaro was made by artisans in Michoacán, Mexico.
- A Milagros or ex voto is a religious offering given in fulfillment of a vow or gratitude for recovery of an illness or injury.
- Each Milagros is hammered into the cross with very small nails, which takes long to add to the cross.
- The cross has been painted with a bright red color.
- These are skilled artisans whose families have worked together for generations.
- What a wonderful addition to any home or as a gift to someone special.