Antique Tall Glass Bottle Lady of Guadalupe Mexican Folk Art Holy Water Burgundy
- Gorgeous Tall Vintage/Antique Glass Bottle
- Tall- 12 1/2"
- Wide- 3"
- Deep- 4 1/4" (including handle)
- Wonderful tall bottle Our Lady of Guadalupe shape bottle was made by Mexican glass blowers.
- The glass bottles apparently had a fairly narrow lifespan, as the majority of these bottles date between about 1845 and the mid-1860s, though they can be as early as 1830s and possibly as late as about 1870.
- These bottles were used to carry holy water from the churches to people's home.
- This beautiful bottle is in perfect condition. No chips or cracks.
- The color of the bottle is a gorgeous burgundy color.
- What a wonderful addition to your home as a decorative piece of vintage/antique art.
- We will make sure that the bottle is extremely well packed.