Mexican Ceramic/Pottery Skull w Huichol Style Folk Art Master Pablo Pajarito #5
- Original Ceramic Skull with Huichol Beading.
- Measurement of ceramic Skull
- Height- 5 1/2"
- Length- 7"
- Wide- 4 3/4"
- This beautifully hand crafted ceramic Skull was made by Master Ceramist Pablo Pajarito.
- He is one of the best potters in Mexico, with his work shown in museums in Mexico and throughout the world.
- Pablo is a dynamic ceramist who also works with communities throughout Mexico in order to help and guide other ceramists to continue and making the traditional pottery art.
- Pablo continues to mix other Mexican traditions into his work.
- He creates his ceramics at his kiln and hand paints each and every piece.
- In this case, Pablo has formed a skull in a mold, hand painted each beautiful detail on the skull, then added the Huichol beading.
- Huichol beading is creating a prayer in physical form. The beaded gourds, as well as yarn paintings, were made to be left as offerings at sacred sites.
- The skull is painted a beautiful pink color with birds along with other beautiful designs.
- He has signed this piece of art.
- What an incredible piece of art for your home, office or as a gift for someone special.