NEW Contemporary Textile Necklace Mexican Designer Museum Quality Wearable Art
- Artist designed, original handcrafted contemporary art jewelry.
- Measurements of Necklace
- Total Length- 22"
- Diameter of Textile Rings- 2 1/2"
- This exquisite necklace has ten rings and a knot to close the necklace.
- The material is hand loomed, hand painted with the Cochineal red.
- In fact, cochineal comes from crushing tiny female Dactylopius coccus scale insects that live and feed on the nopal or prickly-pear cactus.
- Vianney Méndez is a brand of contemporary jewelry and clothing made with local materials in collaboration with artisans from Oaxaca.
- Vianney grew up in the Oaxaca City surrounded by wonderful culture and traditions. Her interest in art and crafts started at a young age, which led to studying Industrial and Fashion Design in Italy, Spain and the United States.
- Vianney's wearable art can be found in the best boutiques throughout the world, collectors of fine textile jewelry and museums.
- Vianney was invited to display her
- Each necklace comes with its own pink cloth bag.
- What an incredible gift to yourself or for someone special.