Contemporary Textile Necklace Mexican Fine Design Wearable Art 6 Blu/Wht Rings
- Artist designed, original handcrafted contemporary art jewelry.
- Measurements of Necklace
- Total Length- 20"
- Length- 6 1/2"
- Diameter of Textile Rings- 1 3/4"
- This exquisite necklace has 6 rings and a knot to close the necklace.
- The material is hand loomed, hand painted with dark blue and white cloth. The colors are derived from vegetable or animal sources and include such examples as indigo and cochineal.
- Vianney Méndez is a brand of contemporary jewelry and clothing made with local materials in collaboration with artisans from Oaxaca.
- Vianney grew up in the Oaxaca City surrounded by wonderful culture and traditions. Her interest in art and crafts started at a young age, which led to studying Industrial and Fashion Design in Italy, Spain and the United States.
- Vianney's wearable art can be found in the best boutiques throughout the world, collectors of fine textile jewelry and museums.
- Vianney has been invited to display her designs throughout Europe, Mexico and the United States.
- Each necklace comes with its own pink or red cloth bag.
- What an incredible gift to yourself or for someone special.