Lupita NAJACO Ceramic Doll Mexican w Hat Our Lady Guadalupe Lilies Fuchsia
- "Lupita" Figurine with Basket of Lilies and "Our Lady of Guadalupe" Patron Saint of Mexico, Fuchsia Skirt
- The figurine is 11 1/4" tall
- Shoulder to shoulder- 4"
- 6 1/4" wide at the base.
- This doll has her hair in a Pony Tail along with a Hat with flowers.
The skirt has a beautiful Fuchsia with Our Virgin of Guadalupe painted on it.
- Each figurine is signed or initialed by the artisan.
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly creates each figurine and is painted by hand.Najaco figurines are created in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
- This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.