Cotton Candy Seller Lupita Najaco Ceramic Figurine Mexican Sky Blue #2
- "Lupita" Najaco Ceramic Doll, Cotton Candy, Sky Blue Blue Skirt
- The figurine is 11-1/2" tall
- 6" wide (at the base).
- She is 4" (Shoulder to shoulder).
- This ceramic doll is made by the Arana family in Tonala, Mexico.
- This lovely Lupita is a cotton candy seller.
- Her skirt is painted a beautiful Sky Blue color.
- The artisan has hand painted the apron a kiosk along with other beautiful details.
This doll has her hair in One long braid with flowers and a bow.
- The Lupita is hand painted by Mexican artisans, each detail is hand painted and each doll is initialed or signed by the artisan.
Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
Najaco dolls are manufactured in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people doing daily chores (especially women) while in their typical outfits.
This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.