Copper Ring Hand Motif Jewelry Mexican Folk Art Hand Tooled Adjustable Signed
Artist Designed Original Handcrafted Traditional/Modern Art Jewelry
- Size- 8
- Ring can be adjusted to make the ring a bit larger.
- Hand Measurement
- Height- 3/4"
- Wide- 3/4"
- This beautiful ring is considered to symbolize charity, or to mean something is "from the heart". Others consider it to represent friendship, love and truth. The hand motif in Mexican jewelry probably increased after Pablo Picasso's gift of the silver hand-shaped earrings to Frida Kahlo in the 1930's or 40's.
- This amazing necklace is made by Mary Eugenia Baldomero and her husband, Jose Kamilo Dominguez.
- Kamilo has been creating this type of jewelry for twenty five years.
- Mary Eugenia is in charged with oxidizing the necklaces and other jewelry.
- Each ring is made of hand tooled/crafted bronze.
- It is indeed an amazing piece of art.
- This ring is stamped Kamilo.
- This gorgeous ring can be worn to a formal event or with jeans. Both men and women can wear this ring.
- Wear all year around!