Recycled Wood Triptych Madonna Handmade/Painted Mexican Folk Art Collectible
- Gorgeous Recycled Wood Triptych Madonna.
- The triptych is 21 1/2" tall.
- It is 18" wide.
- Wide- 31" (Completely opened)
- It is 4 3/4" thick.
- This wonderful triptych was made by Gabriela Vargas Molina.
- Her father, Salvador Vargas, passed his knowledge and love of wood working to Gabriela.
- She has a new spin on her rustic wood works.
- This triptych was made of four pieces of recycled pieces of wood.
- When you open the piece, you can see Gabriela has hand painted a Madonna, an angel peeking behind her and lovely hills and trees.
- The wood is rustic and recycled. She gathers local wood from the forests and local areas to make her art.
- Her paintings on the wood are rustic but beautiful. Gabriela uses acrylic paint to make her whimsical and sometimes humorous wood paintings.
- Although it does not have a hanging hook, you can add one. This triptych can be hung indoors or outdoors.
- Wonderful gift for yourself or for someone special.