New Pure Copper Vase/Vessel Mexican Art Hand Made/Hammered Collectible Twisted
Pure Copper Vase
- Height- 8 3/4"
- Wide- 6 3/4"
- Opening- 3 1/4"
- This stunning vase/vessel was made in Santa Clara del Cobre in Michoacan, Mexico.
- The vase was completely hand hammered by Mexican artisans who have mastered the art of copper making.
- You will find videos on YouTube on how the copper is made into incredible pieces of art.
- The photo has a green shine to it but it is only the light reflecting of the light.
- Watching these men beat the copper in the open heat is something to behold.
- Copper smiting is a Pre-Colombian craft that has remained almost unchanged. Copper is smelted over wood fires. A single large sheet of the metal is created, then individually hand-hammered into shape. If there's a handle required, such as for an urn or kettle, only then will a separate piece be used.
- Amazing for any home, office or as a beautiful gift for someone special.