Lupita Najaco Doll/Figurine Cotton Candy Seller Mexico Orange #2
- Lupita Cotton Candy Seller Mexican Ceramic Figurine Orange Skirt
- Tall- 11"
- Shoulder to Shoulder-4"
- Base- 5 1/2" x 4 1/2"
- The Apron has a beautiful Gazebo painted on it & signed by the artist.
- The skirt has been painted a lovely bright orange color.
- She has a braid wrapped around her head with flowers in her hair.
- This ceramic doll is made by a family in Tonala, Mexico.
- Lupita is a typical name in Mexico, thus the name Lupita was given to each figurine.
- The family proudly manufactures each figurine and is painted by hand.
Najaco figurines are made in Tonalá, Jalisco. In 1992, at the beginning, the family was looking for a way to depict Mexican people's daily chores (especially women).
This folk art is full of colored detail. Each doll is molded, afterward each figurine is hand painted by artisans.
- Please note: these figurines are individually hand made & painted and will have slight variations one to another.