Wood "Woman Selling Fish" Mexican Folk Art Day of the Dead Collectible Pina
- Wood and cloth Woman selling Fish.
- Height- 7"
- wide- 2 1/2" x 4" (Figurine only)
- Platform- 3 1/4" x 4 3/4"
- This rustic figurine is a woman selling fish at a market.
- This was made by self taught Mr. Busmaro Pina from Morelia, Mexico.
- He grew up going to "Dia de Los Muertos" or "Day of the Dead" to Janitzio, an island in Lake Pasquaro.
- People have been burying their love ones on the island for many, many generations.
- Each of his canoes or figurines are hand carved with local wood (copal), along with acrylic paints, wire and glue.
- Great gift for someone special or for your own collection.