Huichol Yarn Art Painiting Hanging Mask Mexican Hand Made New
- Huichol Hanging Wood and Yarn Mask
- Height- 10"
- Wide- 7 1/2"
- Deep- 2"
- This incredible mask by master artisan Rodgelio M. Hernandez Hdez.
- He is from Guadalupe, a city and surrounding municipality located in the state of Nuevo León, in northern Mexico.
- The green circles on his forehead is the peyote, which allows the artisan to turn the yarn into art.
- The Olmeca mask is made of hard wood.
- The Huichol however, yarn painting is not only an aesthetic or commercial art form; the symbols in these paintings are sprung out of Huichol culture and its shamanistic tradition.
- It is a wonderful piece of Mexican folk art.
- Gorgeous as a gift or for your home.